- Position::Warehouse Kitting Operator
- Location:Kutna Hore (Cezch Republic)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The packaging and assembly operator take over and quantitatively and qualitatively controls the goods delivered to the warehouse, after inspection put in place.
- Work on production line-assembly, assembly, folding boxes, labeling, scanning.
- Packaging material according to instructions.
- Ensuring smooth material flow-reception, processing and order picking, material ordering.
- Supply of production line with material.
- Inventory implementation.
- Any problems are reported by GL / SV.
- Responsibility for compliance with internal regulations and directives – BOD, PO and SER, 5S.
- According to the instructions of the superiors, other activities performed within the given job.
- Keeping workplace order, checking material and inventory.
- Check the label data.
- Various bonuses
- Accommodation in hostels (2, 3, or 4 bedroom)
- Transportation to the site
- Meal vouchers
- Transportation from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Czech Republic (covered by FoxConn)
· Basic IT (PC) user
· English is advantage